Welcome to Sally's Saddles. We are a direct importer of the popular and authentic Barefoot® Saddle, offering you and your horse quality, comfort and value in a treeless saddle. The Barefoot Treeless Saddle is designed by German Equine Physiotherapist, Sabine Ullmann, with your horses well-being in mind. She created this wonderful saddle design after her own experience in saddle searching for her difficult to fit horse. A treeless saddle concept but with support for the horse through the VPS system (vertebrae protection system). With this saddle system your horse's spine is protected, her back is free to flex and move, and muscles are allowed to build and develop. Barefoot saddles are not only super comfortable, very lightweight, flexible in all directions, but stylish and affordable as well with prices starting at $509.00 for the Cheyenne Drytex, (Synthetic) model. Other models include the very popular all-purpose english Cheyenne leather saddle, trail riding friendly Tahoe and Atlanta saddles, or western style Arizona. Plus some very innovative new saddle models such as the new Soft Walk, Happy Valley and the lovely Wellington Dressage saddle. So whether you and horse prefer english, western, dressage or trail riding we have a saddle for you!
Benefits for the horse
- Lightweight- nice and light for your horse
- Flexible-adjusts to all directions of movement on the horses back, moves with your horse
- VPS (Vertebrae Protection System)
- Guaranteed wither and spinal clearance
- Fits most horses
- Interchangable Pommel ( narrow, medium or standard, wide, XXL)
- Adjusts to the physiological movements of the horse
- Helps horse recover from back problems allowing to build/rebuild topline
- Superior weight distribution and shock absorption
- Eliminates pressure points
Benefits for the rider
- Lightweight-most saddles are 9-15 lbs, great for women riders
- Soft cushioned seat-great for all riders, especially those with back problems
- Fits a wide variety of horses of different sizes and conformations
- Close contact, wonderful to be close to your horse
- Places rider in the correct riding position
- Velcro stirrup plate to adjust leg position to riders preference
We think you will absolutely love these saddles. Our mission at Sally's Saddles is to not only to help you and your horse experience the benefits of going treeless, but to help horses with issues other than saddle fit. When you purchase from Sally's Saddles approximately 10% of our profits will be donated to various equine non-profit organizations, because we care.
Why buy a Barefoot Saddle and Who is Sally?
Hi, my name is Sally, Mustang Sally. My Mom wants only the best for me and that is why she started me in a Barefoot treeless saddle. My first ride was fun and easy, my saddle hugged my shape and has grown with me. The Barefoot saddle is designed to be flexible so that I can be flexible, it moves when I move, bends when I bend. I have never known the confines of a saddle that doesn't.
Because I can move more naturally and freely, I am also less likely to "act up" due to pain which sometimes happens to horses in 'treed' saddles that are poor fitting. Barefoot treeless saddles require very little fitting as they are designed to fit most horses. My Mom really likes this benefit as you can ride several horses with the same saddle. She says it is the most comfortable saddle she has ever ridden, the closeness and feel of the horse reminds her of riding bareback but with the secure feeling you get from riding in a saddle.
My Mom and I want you and your horse to experience the quality, comfort and value of Barefoot saddles. We are also dedicated to helping horses with issues besides saddle fitting. That is why approximately 10% of our profits goes to helping equine non-profits like The Cloud Foundation and Ruby Ranch Horse Rescue who are dedicated to protecting and preserving Mustangs like myself. So start shopping and know you are helping horses like me!
You may visit www.thecloudfoundation.org or http://rrhr.org for more information on how you can help.