Sally's Saddles carries several of the most popular Barefoot saddle tack accessories to go with your saddle.  With the Barefoot saddle design there are many options to customize your saddle the way you want,  Barefoot has lots of horse friendly tack, bitless bridles and sidepulls, elastic girths and breast plates, interchangable pommels, and leather cleaning and conditioning products.  If there is anything you do not see here, just ask we can order it for you.
Leathers/Fenders/StirrupsLeathers/Fenders/StirrupsComplete your Barefoot saddle with a selection of leathers, fenders and stirrups. Sallys Saddles carries wide western fenders, narrow endurance style fenders, english softy leathers, and western and english style stirrups.
Bridles/Breast PlatesBridles/Breast PlatesCompliment your Barefoot saddle with a beautiful horse friendly Amber bridle,  2 in 1 Syringa Bridle, braided reins or a padded embroidered breast plate.
Cinches/GirthsCinches/GirthsWe offer a variety of Girth and Cinch styles to go with your Barefoot Saddle.  We carry both the Barefoot Anatomical Western Cinch and the Anatomical English Girth, as well the Stretch and Breathe Girth.  Other popular brands that compliment treeless saddles include the Woolback and Coolback Girths and Mohair Girths.
Cleaning&ConditioningCleaning&ConditioningKeep your Barefoot saddle looking new, soft and supple with Barefoot's line of cleaning and conditioning products. We have special leather shampoo and leather creme.   
Beet-E-BitesBeet-E-BitesBeet-E-Bites are an all natural, low-carb, low-sugar, horse treat. They are tested by Equi-Analytical Labs to be 3.3% simple sugars and 4.9% starch for a total value @ 8.2%. The recommendations for carbohydrate sensitive horses are 10% or under. They are made from the finest ingredients with no added sugar, molasses, oats or corn.

Click here to watch the video  on how the Barefoot Saddle allows greater freedom of movement for the horse

Featured Products

Featured Products

Sort By:
NEW!
Barefoot Soft Walk Saddle


The Ultimate in Comfort
Designed with more 'twist' so easier
on the riders's hips  surrounds rider 
softly and securely, a fantastic feeling!
Only $864.00!