Sally's Saddles is proud to carry and introduce to you new Beete-E-Bites, an all natural, low-carb, low sugar horse treat.
Beet-E-Bites were developed for with the needs of horses with Cushings, Insulin Resistant, EPSM and other carbohydrate sensitive horses in mind. But they are perfect for every horse, as horses love them and you can feel good about giving a healthy treat. Home baked with love right here in Colorado they come in a heart-shaped cookie in four horse pleasing flavors, apple, carrot, peppermint and licorice. Just in time for Christmas we have 8 oz gift bags, a perfect stocking stuffer, or a 32 oz. Christmas Sampler Bucket for the ultimate gift for your equine friend. The bucket contains 4 8 oz. gift bags, one in each flavor.
Beet-E-Bites are made from these fine ingredients;
Beet Pulp soaked and rinsed, a highly digestable feed, a super fiber, and about 10% protein.
Flax Seed human grade organic, rich in Omega 3 fatty-acids which are beneficial for a variety of inflammatory conditions, skin problems and allergies.
Soybean Hulls A natural anti-oxidant including Vtamin E.
Alfalfa Meal Pesticide-free, no fillers or molasses and a highly digestable protein source.
Natural Flavoring Oils FDA approved
Beet-E-Bites are tested by Equi-Analytical Labs to contain 3.3% simple sugars, and 4.9% starch, for a total value of 8.2%. Recommendations for carb-sensitive horses are 10% and under.
Beet-E-Bites have passed the personal taste test of both my horses. Sally loves them, and Smokey who is a little bit picky loves them too.
Treat your horse right with Beet-E-Bites. Order yours today!
Search by Keyword
Please Contact Us At
719 369 6451
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sorry, no specials at this time, however we do have 2 discounted anatomical girths for $79.00 each. Check our Used/Discounted Items Page for more info.
Please contact us at 719 213 7405 or email at email@example.com
Check out our new LOW prices!
Treat your horse with
An all natural, low-carb, low-sugar, horse treat.
A FREE sample is included with any saddle order!
Made with tree tea oil and lanolin this wash is a powerful but gentle cleaner making it the ideal wash for all your saddle pads and girths.
A FREE sample is included in any saddle pad or girth order!
The Cloud Foundation and other rescue organizations need our help to support their ongoing legal battles with the BLM and for their Freedom Fund to keep Cloud's herd and others free. Please join us in the fight to protect and preserve our Mustangs. Visit www.thecloudfoundation.org for more information on how you can help.
As always Sally's Saddles donates approximately 10% of profits from all sales go to help organizations like The Cloud Foundation and Ruby Ranch Horse Rescue.
Copyright@Sally's Saddles, Inc.
1050 1st Street
Penrose, Co 81240
719 369 6451
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Click here to watch the video on how the Barefoot Saddle allows greater freedom of movement for the horse
Barefoot Soft Walk Saddle
The Ultimate in Comfort
Designed with more 'twist' so easier
on the riders's hips surrounds rider
softly and securely, a fantastic feeling!